Selasa, 24 Maret 2009

Bandunk in the aFternoon

Ehmm...
is this the beginning..???
well..
A few months ago I visited Bandung, it was not so far from batavia ( Jakarta I meaned )
but it has a thousand meaning and it felt so far, cuz the old buddies of my friends were come along just for viewed each other that it really hard to met..
actually it has'nt any planning to went to Bandung..
it started when i was confirmed that my old buddies were gathering in flower city of indonesia, and i was shaken by this information,,
these moment happened accidentally. then with limited fund I'm gone to Bandung.
huah..
it made me felt weak enough, but my will stiill on fire..
and yes it all because and for my friends...
when i step my feet around station it was becoming night and the moon has risen up from the origins
but I'm acoompanied by my friend with his motorcycle
so freeze out there...even isn't the first time I go to bandung..
but the weather constantly cold.